Application of LOTUS CARD (Kuching) / TA KIONG CARD (Sibu) / TQ CARD (Miri)
How to become a member?
- Step 1 : Please approach customer service counter to fill up the application form. NRIC or passport must be presented for this purpose.
* Annual membership fee = RM 10
- Step 2 : Once you’ve received the card, you can use it to earn points whenever making a purchase in Ta Kiong Supermarket.
* Normally, every RM 1 of purchase = 1 Lotus point
- Step 3 : For points redemption, please refer to our points conversion table.
Renewal of cards
- Lotus card is valid for 1 year only. You will need to pay RM10 to renew the card as it expired. Again, you would earn 50 points upon renewal of card.
- Easy conversion of points to cash vouchers.
- Enjoying the benefits offered on our Member’s Day Promotions either weekly or monthly, especially on our imported goods.
- Self generated cash voucher when reaches 1000 points. Points are deducted automatically from the total balance accumulated at the time of redemption.
( eg.1000 Lotus points – RM 10 cash voucher )
- Earn double reward points on certain promotional periods or items.
- No expiry date on the points. However the status of your membership must be valid at the time you wish to make points redemption.